Landlords – How to Attract Occupants/Tenants24-11-2021
With the Government urging companies to return to the office as soon as lockdown ends, landlords need to consider if their buildings are ready. Washrooms and Receptions are important and competitive spaces in office design, particularly for CAT A or CAT A+ spaces. Landlords are looking to refurbish CAT A, CAT A+ and CAT B spaces because they can be hired to prospective tenants as serviced and managed office spaces.
With many companies looking to adopt flexible working, smaller and well-designed office spaces are in demand. These types of spaces are perfect for many businesses because they offer a central location for team collaboration that is specifically tailored to cater as a social, innovative space.
Receptions are the focal point of a building and are the first thing potential occupants will see. Creating an eye-catching and creative reception area generates demand for the building. Equally, washrooms require expert planning with efficient amenities.
Office Profile are highly experienced at transforming washrooms and receptions into creative and exciting spaces. Our expert team have worked on a variety of CAT A and CAT B refurbishments to help landlords maximise their space for faster occupation.
Below are some examples of reception, washroom and flexible fit-outs we have worked on…
Fry Heath & Spence
- The whole building was stripped out to its bare shell to allow for full mechanical installation, plumbing, lighting, electrics and CAT B fitout.
- The offices had a predominantly grey and white colour scheme, with splashes of bright colour on the teapoint and partition graphics, providing creative possibility for potential tenants.
- The glass partitions were an interesting focal point in the offices as they were angled, creating uniquely shaped offices, perfect for contemporary companies.
- The developers, Abstract Group, appointed Office Profile to complete the fit-out for the reception area on the ground floor of The Florence Building which would be utilised by all of the companies that will occupy the building.
- The reception area is a welcoming and memorable space with an Italian theme to reflect the name of the building.
- Bespoke Vespa scooter seats add an element of fun and add personality to the space.
Tower Hamlets Homes
- There were various areas that we needed to refurbish; open plan office spaces, washrooms with and without showers, breakout spaces, teapoints, meeting rooms and offices.
- We stripped out and replaced the washrooms and showers with new fixtures and fittings, followed by new LED lighting throughout all of the floors.
- The toilets in washrooms use toned down colours from the overall colour scheme.
We are always keen to share our expertise and answer your questions.